Terms and Conditions
Crown Informatics Ltd has prepared this site for informational purposes. By using the site or downloading information from this site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of use.
The entire contents of these websites and the individual articles and other items published therein are protected by copyright.
Websites are made available on the following terms:
1. You are granted a license to access and use the website for your personal research and/or informational purposes. The rights granted under this agreement cannot be transferred, sold, or rented to anyone else.
2. You may not redistribute, rent, lend, sell, or modify any materials, or create derivative works based on materials on the Website without the prior written permission of the Copyright Officer of Crown Informatics. We ask that you do not remove any copyright notices or other notices contained in materials retrieved from The Website.
3. You may download or print individual documents or other items from the materials in the Website. Multiple downloading of the same documents and/or archiving of materials from The Website, the creation of multiple copies of individual documents for research and/or instructional use are prohibited. For permissions to copy beyond that permitted please contact the Copyright Officer for Crown Informatics.
4. Any use of The Website materials in whole or in part should include customary bibliographic citation, including author attribution, date, publication/document title, Crown Informatics.
5. We will make electronic access to The Website available via our server to you without charge by us. You are responsible for all charges associated with accessing The Website, including any computer equipment, telephone or Internet connections, and access software. The hours of availability will be determined by us and may be changed without notice. We reserve the right to refuse access to any individual and network.
6. Crown Informatics are to ensure that the information on this site is correct, but do not give any express or implied warranty as to the accuracy of the information.
7. The Website and the materials included therein are provided on an "as is," "as available" basis and Crown Informatics Ltd disclaim all warranties, including those expressed or implied. Use of The Website is at your own risk, and access may be interrupted and may not be error-free.
8. Crown Informatics Ltd will not be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages or punitive damages arising out of:
(i) your use or inability to use The Website;
(ii) any errors or omissions in the materials included in The Website;
(iii) the contents of The Website; or
(iv) the contents of any other sites on the Internet which may be linked or any material of third parties that may be accessed through Crown Informatics.
9. We reserve the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time.
10. A manual version of this Agreement is available from the Copyright Officer of Crown Informatics.
This site may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors.
Crown Informatics Ltd does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information or the reliability of the information displayed or distributed throughout this site.
Crown Informatics Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for, and makes no guarantees, that functions contained within this site will not be interrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected.